About your Web site

From: Miller, Charlie <charlemill@state.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:35:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>

Hi 3WC,

It would be a nice addition to your Web site if you had a page that explained the coding of your pages.  I use your site as a good example of what a Web site should be and would like to emulate parts of your site to make sure that my sites are accessible and useable by all people.  I can read your code and understand part of it, but not all.  I also want to see your style sheet but can not.  As the exemplary Web site on the planet, you should make a page where visitors can learn about correct Web site creation by learning from your example.

Charlie Miller
PA Bureau of State Parks
Web disigner for the Bureau of State Parks