HTML tags

From: ThePassionMaster ! <the_pain_@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:43:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
hello
i know u r busy
and u probably refer me to other contact and tell me to ask them..
but i don't realy mow whom to ask, so if u could help me with that, i will
be very grateful.

where can i find a list of all the HTML 4.1 tags ?
i searced the w3 site, but i couldn't find it, and english is not my first
language what makes it harder.

and is there any email i can contact in case i have problems using HTML and
i want to ask a qustion ?

:) i really hope u will help me and not send me forword..
thank you.