W3C Validation

From: Andrew Price <price@mcleodrussel.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 05:05:31 -0500 (EST)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a web developer in Germany, I always use your HTML 4.01 validation tool to test my HTML code but have run into a problem with my current project (www.filtrasept.de). Normally I avoid using frames but due to customer wishes I have been forced to use them. Your validation program does not recognise the commands border or frameborders in the frameset element. All browsers I have tested (Opera, IE, Netscape) use this command, should this be included in your validation?

Regards

Andrew Price