Re: RTF (Rich Text Format) Specification

le lun 25-03-2002 à 14:17, Latimer, Paul J a écrit :
> Hello - I'm not sure if I'm sending this to the right place, but I have
> tried retrieving the RTF specification from your website in several ways,
> but cannot find it.  Could you email me a copy, or point me to reference
> site/link?

RTF is not a W3C technology even though for some reason, Google and
other search engine returns a W3C broken link as first result for a
search on it.

RTF is developed and maintained by Microsoft:
	http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/library/en-us/dnrtfspec/html/rtfspec.asp?frame=true

Hope this helps!

Dom
W3C's Webmaster