Re: HTML Validator is not responding

From: Glenn A. Schroder <solutions@eCentricSites.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello:

Likewise, I use the W3C validator all the time.  I own a web design firm and I teach a web developer certificate program at a college in RI and I have come to rely on the validator.  Don't know why it goes down from time to time, and I've contacted W3C on this before but don't ever get a response.  Hoping it comes back sometime soon.

My company, students and I all appreciate this great resource.  On the days it is mysteriously down, I use another from Dr. HTML at: www2.imagiware.com/RxHTML/

Glenn
eCentricSites