Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

From: Jeff Whitman <jeff.whitman@jwnetsource.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:43:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello,

I attempted several times to open and/or download the PDF format of the Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 from the following page:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/

I can not open it from the web without crashing my browsers (MSIE 5.5 &
Mozilla 1.0).  When I "Save Target As" and try to open it locally it fails
with the following message:

     reading this document(110)."

I use Adobe 5.0 without complications on all other PDF files.

If you get time please reply to this email with a functioning copy of the
file.

Thanks for your time.

Jeff Whitman
Managing Member