Readable HTML etc. specs..

From: Joe Siebenmann <joes131@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:58:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org

I know your site mostly deals with the latest
proposals of HTML, XML ect.  One thing you could
improve is this..

I, and I'm sure many others, are looking for
download-able "humanly readable" documents to use as a
reference.  It is very hard, or nearly impossible, to
find the links for these on your site.

For example, I'm looking for a simple 2.0 or 3.0 HTML
reference available in zipped, or other archive
format.  I've managed to find them in the past, but
thats after wading through link after link after
link.. and only then  managing to find one buried..

It would be great if you made these very visible when
you go to a link on the topic/spec you are interested

Joe Siebenmann

Do You Yahoo!?