Re: e-mail

From: Henri Fallon <henri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:20:07 -0400
To: SCPT <sc_pt@earthlink.net>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 04:16:07PM -0500, SCPT wrote:
> I'm not your QA.  Immediately remove this address fro your database.
>  Further e-mail from you will be consider SPAM and will be dealt with
> accordingly

There's is no need to be agressive !

What I'm trying to explain you is in the W3C FAQ :

http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster#spam

that you have read, as any sysadmin or user  complaining about spam
coming from W3C has, haven't you ?

You even didn't quote the message we were supposed to be responsible for.
I will be happy to help you if you did me the common courtesy of sending
the message and the headers.

Best regards.
--
Henri Fallon - W3C Webmaster