SMIL Help

From: Raheel Ahmad Khan <raakhan@ic.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:08:15 -0500 (EST)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello

I was wondering if it is possible to set the background color, the text
color, and the font size of an SMIL document.  I am trying to input the
text from a file, but I do not want to limit it only to real text
format.  I want it to be a normal text file which even quicktime can
use.  So could you please tell me how to do the requested items.  A quick
reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sincerely,

Raheel Ahmad Khan