Re: site update policy

T.A. O'Connell wrote:

>  Would you please let me know how often you update content at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG10/ ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Teri O'Connell
>
> toconnell123@earthlink.net <mailto:toconnell123@earthlink.net>

Teri,

The current expectation is that UAAG 1.0 is stable enough
to implement today, but may change in minor ways between
now and Recommendation. [That's the definition of a Candidate
Recommendation.] I am hoping to publish a revision in a couple
of months that takes into account some editorial changes.

May I ask whether you have a question behind your question,
such as:

  * Should I implement UAAG 1.0 now?
  * This was published in Sep 2001; what have you guys
    been doing lately?
  * Is this document expected to change?

For information on the progress of UAAG 1.0, please check
out the UAWG home page at http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/.

Thank you,

  - Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447