Downloadable HTML-files in-document named link URL's error.

From: Robert'56 <robert.hollemans@hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:20:30 -0500 (EST)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "Robert Hollemans" <robert.hollemans@hccnet.nl>
In my earlier mail I didn't mention the file I downloaded.

Some downloadable HTML-documents – the ones I downloaded, e.g.: PNG (Portable Network Graphics) Specification.htm – have an error in there in-document named link URL's. Those named link URL's are still pointing to the original document on w3.org, instead of the named link in the downloaded document.

I solved this problem with the search and replace function of my editor, but I assume it wasn't ment and it's a real error. For the rest the your site is the best resourch-site I know about.

With kind regards,
Robert <robert.hollemans@hccnet.nl>