Reading documents without being connected

From: SR <srodriguez@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 05:19:36 -0500 (EST)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

It would be of help to make sure that documents can be read in offline mode.

I pay a lot of attention in what you publish and find it amazingly useful, but is it possible that in all of documents where there is a table of content, the links to internal sections remain simple section anchors, not full URL anchors. For instance, in XSLT 2.0 WD, any time I click on the table of content, I have to be online, and am forced to download the 700KB document, though I have this one on my hard drive already.