CSS2 spec unreadable

From: Tethys <tet@accucard.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:31:26 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

I was somewhat amused to see that the CSS2 spec at:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/

is all but unreadable. The problem is that it's setting a background
image, but not specifying link colours. So my browser's default pale
green links are all but invisible against your pale blue background!

Can you either remove the background image, or give some suitable
styles to your anchors, so they contrast better with the background?

Thanks,

Tet