great... but.

From: elvelind <elvelind@elendor.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 03:31:06 +0100
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
when I heard about W3c redesigning I was happy. finaly!
but.. when I saw it I was splitt. on one hand. xhtml and CSS2, great! but. I feel w3 should be a site that designers can look up to and say.. see you can make nice sites with w3c standards. but. as it is now. all you see is a nice coded page with not so good design. .. now. don't get me wrong.. I don't suggest that you'll start using flash or something ( that would be absurd). but you can make a  nice designed page using CSS2 and xhtml, i know, I'v done that. so why don't hire a good designer and show the world that css2/xhtml really do rock!

finaly. I just wanna express my gratitud for the great work W3C do. keep it up!

elvelind. a webdesigner and coder that couldn't live without the W3C.org.