Please cancel this membership

From: joan M Schultheis <dickschultj@netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2040 09:51:08 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org

  My husband is handicapped and frequently presses a lot of buttons on
this computer without realizing what he is doing .  Now we get your page
instead of my home page of yahoo.  He has lost all of our email and
bookmarks which I use.  Please remove this from our computer.  I am
sorry that he did this and hope you will be able to do this for us. We
are new to this home computer and only use it on a limited basis.  I can
see this web site or program is far above us.

Sincerely,  Joan and Dick Schultheis