stupid

From: Michael Kerner <irishllama@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org

Your validation for HTML is so stupid!  I made a page of my owen and your
site found hundreds of things that make NO difference if they were there or
not.  No one cares about using "proper technique" because it works anyway
and users don't look at the sites code.  Start concentrating on doing things
that help people.