Validator Suggestion

From: Nick M <terado@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi, I would just like to make a suggestion about the excellent HTML and CSS
validators.

When checking a whole site and changing code in bits and pieces, it can be
almost impossible to check each page individually.  It would be great for
something along the lines of the link checker for validation.  I imagine
this as so:

First a site/recursive validation would be done showing simply:

Page Name: HTML Valid, CSS Valid, Links Invalid
Page 2 Name: HTML Invalid, CSS Valid, Links Valid

And each of these would be linked to a full validation report of each page -
or in the case above to have links to each type of validation report.

Just thought Id throw the idea as it would be a brilliant feature if not too
heavy on the server.

Nick