pdf documents corrupted?

From: Erwin Kooi <erwink@applicare.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:21:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Madam, Sir,

I was looking for information on your Web Accessibility Initiative.

Unfortunately, both "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
(www.w3c.org/TR/WCAG10/wai-pageauth.pdf) and "Checklist for Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" (www.w3c.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.pdf)
seem to be corrupted when I tried to open them in Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.1
on my Windows 2000 Professional computer (Acrobat reports the error). I
tried downloading them on different systems, but the error remains. Could
you please investigate this?

Best regards,
 "A false sense of security is worse than being unsure..."