broken link!

From: Opher <opher@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:16:50 -0500 (EST)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello -

I have been trying to track down some information
about robots and keep being sent to

But that page appears to be gone and there's some
master index of topics for WebCrawler in it's place.

There is a link to this page on your site under HTTP

Not sure what can be done - I can't find the

Thanks for fixing your link.

PS - you may want to add the comments link to your
page footers on all pages.  I had to dig around for it
from that HTTP page.

Do You Yahoo!?