broken link!

From: Opher <opher@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:16:50 -0500 (EST)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello -

I have been trying to track down some information
about robots and keep being sent to

http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/robots/robots.html

But that page appears to be gone and there's some
master index of topics for WebCrawler in it's place.

There is a link to this page on your site under HTTP

http://www.w3c.org/Protocols/

Not sure what can be done - I can't find the
information.

Thanks for fixing your link.

PS - you may want to add the comments link to your
page footers on all pages.  I had to dig around for it
from that HTTP page.