Re: Use of san-serif font

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:36:11 -0700
To: "Gary T. Johnston" <garytj@earthlink.net>, <site-comments@w3.org>
Gary T. Johnston  wrote:

>  I use a PC running Windows 2000 and MSWord 2000 installed.  Your use of the
>  generic san-serif font leaves your Web pages almost unreadable!  Any way to
>  get around this?

If you can identify the font you are seeing, try uninstalling and then
reinstalling that font. But this is only a wild guess based on another
visitor's experience. IE has generic font-family bugs dating back
years, that need to be reported to Microsoft, for example at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/feedback/

--
Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org