Re: Fw: ie6, tabbing and website navigation design

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:54:27 -0700
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <site-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "charles McCathieNeville" <charles@w3.org>
Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

>  Sorry to bother you but it appears you have fixed this problem with regard
>  to IE6 on the w3 homepage.

It's no bother; we want things to work correctly. I don't know of any
change we made to the W3C home page that would account for this.

>  As the WAI homepage is apparently still broken,
>  about and participation don't work, news and resources do.

Have you tried to contact WAI?

>  I'd be very grateful for some insights as to what is breaking the
>  functionality.
>  mainly for this draft: Script Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
>  Guidelines 2.0
>  which is currently here:
>  http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/w3c-scripts.html

I suggest you try contacting someone at WAI. Their addresses are
on http://www.w3.org/WAI/contacts.html or you could send an email to
mailto:wai@w3.org

Hope this helps.
--