pdf error

From: Gregory, Phillip <Phillip.Gregory@pembrokeshire.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 05:48:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,
	Tried to download the pdf document
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/wai-pageauth.pdf
	and encountered the following error message "There was an error
processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (110)." ( I am
using version 5 of the Acrobat PDF Reader )

I wanted to inform you of this but I could not find a e-mail address or
other contact information on the page I was viewing at
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/  nor could I find a link to a site map
or to your home page, which I thought was not particuarly user friendly.

regards

Phil Gregory
Internet Co-ordinator
Pembrokeshire County Council