Re: printable versions of some of the WD's

"Dr. Thomas Klocke" wrote:

> I would love to take a printed version of the soap WD with me to study.
> I cannot find any pdf version or so on the website. Is there a reason for
> some documents not having a pdf version available while they are available
> for some other documents? Or am i simlpy missing something.

Thomas,

W3C's current publication rules only require that an
HTML version of each spec be available. Some editors provide
additional formats, packages, etc. I suggest that you
send your request to the editors of the SOAP specification.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447