Re: dhtml properties

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:59:25 -0500
To: Inizz@aol.com
CC: site-comments@w3.org
Inizz@aol.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I can't find any pages on your website that clearly define the current
> standard for DHTML properties (object.style.pixelHeight,
> object.style.pixelLeft, object.style.pixelWidth, etc.).
> Does the site contain this information?

DHTML is a marketing term and does not correspond to any
specification (at least at W3C). DHTML involves HTML,
CSS and the DOM. These specifications may be found at

I'm not sure that you find the properties you mention
above. You may have to refer to a particular vendor's
implementation of what they call DHTML.

 - Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447