Standard button for explaining syntax used on current page

From: Rita Bijlsma <bijr@oce.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 07:22:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org

  Hi,

   Some of the advanced texts are difficult to read, such as:

      Document Type Definition

      http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/sgml/dtd.html

   The difficulty is due to a special syntax that I'm not familiar with.
   I suggest adding a standard button to such a page (together with
   the contents and index buttons) that gives a link to a page
   that defines this syntax.

                      Best Regards,
                                      Rita Bijlsma

--