Re: site

Graywolf88310 wrote:

> The site is great but I want to get more basic info about www/internet
> origin.  From my end, the untouchable center of the internet itself is
> like some great unknown (or known only by a select few) but I want to know.
> Can you tell me where to find what I am looking for?

Christine,

The Internet Society includes some links about
Internet histories on their page "All about
the Internet" [1].

For information about the history of the Web,
I recommend that you read Tim Berners-Lee's
book "Weaving the Web" [2].

I hope this helps as a starting point,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.isoc.org/internet/history/
[2] http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/Weaving/Overview.html

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783