Re: .ai documents won't parse

Richard Trahan wrote:

> Many of the documents available from this site are .ai files, but
> when I try to open them in Adobe Illustrator, I get the message
> "MPS Parser cannot parse this file".

Richard,

Please provide a URI to one of the documents to which you
are referring. [I'm not sure that W3C serves too many
adobe illustrator files [1], but I could be wrong. Since ".ai"
files are variations on encapsulated postscript, you should
be able to read them with any postscript viewer.]

 - Ian

[1]
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations/PDFS/TN/5007.AI_Spec_v3.0_Draft.pdf

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783