Re: .ai documents won't parse

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:56:48 -0500
To: Richard Trahan <rtrahan@monmouth.com>
CC: site-comments@w3.org
Richard Trahan wrote:
> Many of the documents available from this site are .ai files, but
> when I try to open them in Adobe Illustrator, I get the message
> "MPS Parser cannot parse this file".

Please provide a URI to one of the documents to which you
are referring. [I'm not sure that W3C serves too many
adobe illustrator files [1], but I could be wrong. Since ".ai"
files are variations on encapsulated postscript, you should
be able to read them with any postscript viewer.]

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783