Re: Listing Software on website

Griffith James wrote:

> Hello Mr. Connolly,
>
> I visited the website www.w3.org <http://www.w3.org>  to find out how my
> company would go about having our XML tool added to the list of tools.  Upon
> clicking the link provided I was taken to a page where I saw your name.
> This led me to believe that you would be the person to contact in that
> regard.  However, if that's not the case, is it possible for you to please
> turn me on to the right person(s)?
>
> If you are in fact the person to make contact with concerning our software
> being listed on the site could you please give me instructions on how to do
> so?

[[[
Note: This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
XML software, but rather a list of software that we have
evaluated and found useful to the developer community.
If you want your software in this list,

     make sure the license terms clearly allow free
     non-commercial use, and
     invite the developer community to use it via the
     public forums above.

Preference is given to Open Source software.
]]]

--        Extensible Markup Language (XML)
http://www.w3.org/XML/#software
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:27:33 GMT