From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:33:00 -0800
To: fdr@best.com
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Frances Del Rio wrote:

>  This comment is not about your site, it's about the W3C DOM (Document
>  Object Model) for Netscape 6 and IE 5+...  why on earth did they
>  eliminate the window object?  How do you do 'window.print()' now?  How
>  do you do 'window.innerWdith' now?
>  Where can users send suggestions anyway to the folks who decide what the
>  DOM will be?

subscription instructions are listed here:

>  Actually, I do have a comment about your site:  on the left bar, where
>  it says "W3C A to Z" I see no listing for JavaScript..  thanks....

JavaScript was developed at Netscape. Searching for it at
netscape.com found the JavaScript Reference:

Google found some other links:

Thank you for your comments.

Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org/