Looking for DTD viewing Java program inside Internet Browser window

From: Marc Le Bissonnais <mlebissonnais@montrouge.sema.slb.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:55:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I am looking for a way or a dtd able to visualize my java programs
with return on following ligne as needed with each CR.

In fact, I want to entitle my browser windows when I am viewing
or iconifying a window with a java program inside.

Is there someone who can advice me what to insert at
the begining of the program, inside a comment with the title
equal to the program name ... before to visualize normaly
a java program with CR at the end of each line ?

Sorry to send this question here, I suppose it's not the good place.
but I don't know where ...

Thanks for any help,

Marc.