E-building for the future...

From: Bellzibud Web Design <bellzibud@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:55:13 -0800
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@tux.w3.org;>
Bellzibud Web Design and Computer ServicesSpecializing in multimedia Bellzibud offers cutting edge solutions in today's competitive market.  The current challenge facing most decision makers is how to harness the power of the Web, Bellzibud works with you supplying our clients with customized Internet solutions and support by fusing recognized technology with innovative design.   <<<Our services include:  Web site design, E-commerce development and deployment, direct emailing, Website hosting, Computer courses and Technicians.>>>  Harness the web, make Bellzibud your competitive advantage.  Visit us at www.bellzibud.com

      Add to Favourites | Make Bellzibud Your Start Page

      Best viewed in  Internet Explorer Netscape users should Upgrade

      Questions or problems regarding this website can be directed to the webmaster.

      Copyright  2000 Bellzibud Web Design. All Rights Reserved.

head.h3.gif
(image/gif attachment: head.h3.gif)

belllogoanimation.gif
(image/gif attachment: belllogoanimation.gif)

lineanim.gif
(image/gif attachment: lineanim.gif)

quality.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: quality.jpg)