request

From: Luder Tal <tal.luder@orange.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:25:27 +0100
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello from Switzerland !

I have pages and sites that have been validated with your services, for HTML
4.01.
My little problem is that your logo, wich i want to display on my sites, is
a little too big...
i have worked on it to reduce the size, without "killing" your design.
my question is :

- can you give me permission to use this instead of your official logo, or
better...
propose it on you site for alternative to the big one.

here is mine in attachement.

Thanx by advance, and best regards !

(PS: my english can be strange for you, but i speak french actually ;-)

Luder Tal,
Web consultant.

 <<valid-html401.gif>>

valid-html401.gif
(image/gif attachment: valid-html401.gif)