please put a link to Linux4Chemistry

From: Nikodem Kuznik <nikodem@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:34:28 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I am glad to announce my new website - Linux4Chemistry.
It is the most up to date linux software list (over 220 links today)
including the fields of: NMR, molecular modeling, visualization, graphics,
molecular and quantum mechanics, dynamics, kinteics calculations and
simulations, other computational (bio)chemistry software, drug discovery
software and some tools for genetics too.

Linux4Chemistry:
http://zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl/~nikodem/linux4chemistry.html

The goal of this website is to provide with the most up-to-date links to the
chemical software running on linux. Because the field is still under an
intensive development, the website will also be continuously under
construction and you may even find some not-up-to-date URLs there for this
same reason. In that case contact me, please.
I hope it will be helpful to you. You are very welcome to send me your
commends, new URLs and so on.

You are very welcome to visit my Linux4Chemistry website!

Nikodem Kuznik

--
Nikodem Kuznik
email:	nikodem@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl