Comments about yor website.

From: <Rkturton@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:37:28 EST
To: site-comments@w3.org
    I just want to take the time to say thank you for all of the information
that your organization has made available on your web site.  As a person
trying to learn about the mechanics of the WWW, your site has been
invaluable.  I can not afford the $183 per semester hour at the local college
where I live,  so I have been teaching myself HTML, XML, etc. using the
specifications on your site.  My thinking is that by only writing code that
is valid and well formed from the start, I will be better positioned for the
time when the various browser makers decide to support it.

Any way, thanks and keep up the good work!