Working draft format

From: Kamen Litchev <kamen2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 00:09:33 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello!
I am very interested in the standardization of the Web and that's why I
often visit W3C.
So I wondered, whether it is possible for you to put all the working drafts
(here I mean the CSS3) on the site into Zip, or other format suitable for
download of all the documents in the draft
I understand, that whichever working draft is not an reference (Well, it's
clearly sentenced in the Introduction, after all). But it will be easier to
get aware with what (most of) the changes will be and prepare yourself (and
your documents).

Best Regards,
Kamen Litchev