Web site comments

From: Nigel Vear <nvear@cadcon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 05:36:58 -0500 (EST)
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
I am in the process of updating my own companies and some friends web sites
which are aimed at both able bodied and disabled customers.

As I need to know more about this subject I looked on your site

One major comment - Serif based fonts are far harder to read on screen that
Sans-serif fonts

Ie stop using Times family fonts and produce the pages in a display font

I found the content useful but your own site could use some re-designing to
make it easier to read

Nigel Vear