XHTML page not working in MSIE 4.5!

From: Kevin Quosig <kevin@quosig.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
I find it somewhat ironic that in attempting to use your own standards,
XHTML/XML, you've "broken" access to all the HTML and XHTML pages. I am using
MacOS 8.6.1, MSIE 4.5 and the /MarkUp pages for HTML and XHTML display raw code!

I would like a PDF of the XHTML guidelines and tags for starting a new web
project...can you provide an FTP address or fix the pages in question or provide
a direct URL?

Kevin Quosig, Owner
Quiet Type
(aka Image Design Studios)
San Leandro, CA
"Graphic Design, Web Site Design, and MacOS
 Consulting for the discerning professional."
Wednesday, August 29, 2001
12:48 AM PDT