XHTML page not working in MSIE 4.5!

From: Kevin Quosig <kevin@quosig.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
I find it somewhat ironic that in attempting to use your own standards,
XHTML/XML, you've "broken" access to all the HTML and XHTML pages. I am using
MacOS 8.6.1, MSIE 4.5 and the /MarkUp pages for HTML and XHTML display raw code!

I would like a PDF of the XHTML guidelines and tags for starting a new web
project...can you provide an FTP address or fix the pages in question or provide
a direct URL?

Kevin Quosig, Owner
Quiet Type
(aka Image Design Studios)
San Leandro, CA
---
"Graphic Design, Web Site Design, and MacOS
 Consulting for the discerning professional."
---
http://www.quiet-type.com/
kevin@quiet-type.com
---