Spellings

From: Michael Maurer <4020deere@forty-twenty.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:14:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: site-comments@w3.org
I have an interest in finding out about web spellings and what is
proper and what is not.  I am wondering if it is proper to spell
"Homepage" as one word or it should be separated into two words.
The same applies to "Webpage, Website Webmaster", etc..  I've seen
the spellings both ways as I've surfed the web.  I would like to
get someone from your oganization to give me their opinion on this
or point me to some place on your site where this question is addressed.

Best Regards,

Michael Maurer

Forty-Twenty.com is dedicated the John Deere 4020, it's owners, &
it's fans.  http://forty-twenty.com