Re: Dictionaries in TGZ format

From: GfAB Schoenermark mbH <info@gfab.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:02:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: "jose.kahan@w3.org" <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Cc: "Irene Vatton" <Irene.Vatton@w3.org>, "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>, "web-human@w3.org" <web-human@w3.org>
Hello Jose!

Thanks for the tip - WinZIP was in fact able to handle the two
part extraction (TGZ->Tar->DIC), but it wasn't particularily "easy" -
I would still be in favor of providing the dictionaries in ZIP-format,
which is much more familiar to PC-users, easier to extract, and
gives the same or better compression ratio as TGZ.

Thanks again!

--Michael Kilby (kilby@gfab.de)

--
GfAB Schönermark mbH