Re: DTD specification

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:44:09 -0700
To: "Steve L. Bollinger" <sbolling@cisco.com>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Steve L. Bollinger wrote:

>  The answer to the question where is the DTD spec?:
>
>  The W3C has hidden the spec for DTDs inside the XML 1.0 spec!
>  There needs to be an improvement to the W3C page so this is clear
>  to one and all.

During a recent review of posts to this list, your question from
July [1] was identified as an unresolved issue. Please accept my
apologies for the oversight. I don't know the precise solution,
but wish to thank you for following up to the list. One thought
is that an improved search function would have saved some time.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2000Jul/0079.html

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch, W3C