Submit to 1500+ search engines and directories

From: Roger Timms <paul.obrien1@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:15:46 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

If you are serious about promoting your website then I suggest that you try one
of our paid packages. From only $9.99 you can have you website details submitted
to over 1500 search engines and directories.

For this small price we will do the following,

	Submit your site to 1500+ search engines and directories
	Submit your website to Yahoo! In the correct way to help
your listing chances increase.
	Create a special HTML file to up load to your server that will
help with search engine ranking
	Take a look at your home page and give advice on how to
increase your traffic
	We will run a check to see what ranking your site has on
the major search engines
	Were make sure the only confirmation you receive is a
single one at the end of the submission from our self's which
will confirm where we submitted your details to.

All this from only $9.99. Take the first step to making your website work for
you, you might have the best product in the world but if no one knows where to
find you your never be seen!

Visit now http://www.submityoursite.net/submit.shtml for this one time low price

Or visit out homepage to take a look at our other packages
http://www.submityoursite.net

Questions support@submityoursite.net

You received this message as your email was used when requesting previous information,
if this was not the case or we have sent this
email in error then please except our apologies, we are not spammers and do not
agree in such a practice...

To remove yourself from our mailing list please hit reply and enter REMOVE in
the subject line.