W3C home page without tables : it works !

From: Daniel Glazman <glazou_2000@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:32:16 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello Ian (je suis en Silicon Valley tout le mois de Novembre),

I attach to the current message an attempt to rewrite the W3C home
page without any table, just using DIVs and CSS. I think that the
result is quite ok. It is correctly displayed (only very minor
differences) by IE5, Mozilla M18 and even Netscape 4.72 !

I removed the search form because of the width of INPUT, that
can corrupt the rendering. If you can put it somewhere else in the
document but not in the last "column" then feel free to use my template.

Hope that helps...

</Daniel>