Re: w3 schools site

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:37:30 -0700
To: Apurva Mehta <AMehta@2roam.com>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Apurva Mehta wrote:

>  Your w3 schools site is an excellent resource. The only problem with
>  it is it was very difficult to find. You should have a link for it on
>  the w3c home page. It would be terrible not to make it easily
>  accesible considering the awsome information that is contained in it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What is the URI for the "w3 schools site"? I found two in a quick search
at http://www.google.com/ and they don't appear to be associated with W3C.

The only other thing I think of is the new course offerings at the
W3C Netherlands Office which currently is on the home page news.

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch, W3C
mailto:lesch@w3.org