re: w3 & The Amazing Dip-er-do Stunt Plane

From: <DJCPDG@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:07:50 EDT
To: site-comments@w3.org

    Branded Identity or Fund Raiser

    In the never ending search for a custom made item that will promote THE
    of your company or website, I present The Amazing Dip-er-do Stunt Plane :

    Using only AIR, these stunt planes Loop, Circle and Return Ready to Fly.
    They also have YOUR COMPANY logo, message or website address printed on
the plane's
    These stunt planes are for anyone who has ever used a keychain, mug, or
    T-Shirt to advertise their company. These (collapsible) stunt planes are
    designed for YOUR COMPANY and come in their own envelope with flying
instructions. They mail / travel
    flat and pop open for easy use . A typical purchase lasts 1-3 years,
    immediate, soul-satisfying amenities and costs $2000 - $12000. These
planes are
    truly Amazing and will put your business in a favorable light. Give it
    to prospects (the personal touch) or use it as an order stuffer (show 'em
    care) -- it's the best marketing device because it works!

   Stunt planes are palm-sized and manufactured in The USA.
   Markets we serve : retail, individual & corporate/affinity group
   To Find Out More contact me, Paul Griffith, by responding to this e-mail
   or view the planes on the web at Paul's 30-Second Magazine :

   Paul Griffith
   4 White Birch Ct
   Norwalk, Ct.06851

                                                         The Amazing