Language Codes Question

From: Jodice, Jamyn <jamyn.jodice@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:04:22 -0800
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "Strohmeyer, Scott L" <scott.l.strohmeyer@intel.com>
To whom it may concern,

I found the 2-letter language codes at the following URL to be very useful:

	http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm

There were a couple of language codes that I did not see at the page at the
URL above.  Would you provide the 2-letter language codes for the following
languages, or let me know where I may find them:

	Spanish - for Latin America (I believe that ES is for the Spanish
spoken in Spain, and LA is for Latin)

	Simplified Chinese (I believe the code for Traditional Chinese is
ZT)

I also noticed broken graphics on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Home
page:

	http://www.w3.org/

Thank you,

Jamyn Jodice
Product Line Marketing Engineer
Intel - Reseller Products Division, Interactive Marketing (RPD-IM)
(916) 356-3789