Re: ps/pdf files

Jeff Bailey wrote:

> Some of the specifications have ps and pdf files available, but some do
> not.  You you pls. recommend the best way to generate paper copies of the
> specs?  (Specifically with valid table of contents page numbers)

I have used with a large degree of success "html2ps" [1] to generate
postscript (and then ps2pdf to generate PDF). Other people may be
using other tools (xslt, javascript, etc.) to generate postscript.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783