Seeking E-mail reading sorfware.

From: James Logic <JamesLogic@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 02:02:17 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
 I saw your site relating to software development. I am looking for
a program that will automatically read e-mail, and
search for keywords and numericals. I would like this software to
catergoize the e-mails into seperate folders. One
folder would contain e-mails that caontain one or more of a few
key words. Another folder would contain numericals,
and the third folder would contain e-mails that contained neither
any key words nor numericals.

       Please let me know if you or your orginization has produced
this, knows where I might look for this.

                                                            Tony   (727)365-4326