Re: terms

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:01:15 -0800
To: "John Newman" <johnnew@dialstart.net>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org
Hello, John,

This mailing list is intended for W3C site comments only.

>  I wonder if you could help me. I don't know these words, that my
>  machine tells me. What is a SHLWAPI.DLL ? Apparently it's missing. Is
>  that bad?

Google [1] found helpful articles in a search for "SHLWAPI.DLL", and
I imagine you will have luck at your favorite search engine. For
technical support, you might try Microsoft or (a help desk for a fee)
ePeople [2].

[1] http://www.google.com/
[2] http://www.epeople.com/

--