your china related site...

From: <james@goodorient.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:41:24 +0800
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

I did a search on "China" and came across your site
at http://www.w3.org/pub/www/

I would like to know if you would consider offering a link
from your site to our site at www.goodorient.com. i.e simply
to recommend our website in your links section. In return,
we will reward you with our premium gift:

A FREE "Chinese Rainbow Calligraphy Painting" of your Chinese
translated name, plus other benefits.

If you are interested in receiving this fabulous gift, please
sign up your name and contact details at the link below:
http://www.goodorient.com/goodorient/milchinscrol.html

Information on linking and html coding can also be found at
the above webpage.

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

James Lam
james@goodorient.com
GoodOrient.com

FREE CHINESE NAME DESKTOP WALLPAPERS!
Get your name translated as Chinese characters for Free!
See http://www.goodorient.com/goodorient/frechinnamtr.html