Offending Font

From: Bruce Kahn <bkahn@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:14:40 -0400
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Your first page www.w3.org is very easy to read for me.  But when I went to http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ I could not stand the font that the style sheet choose for my system.  I want to learn about Style sheets but can't stand to look at the page.  On my wife's computer another font was display.  I tried to find the offending font by comparing the entries in our font folder.  I also tried to display your main.css to see if I could find what font I so dislike.

Is there any way you could show me the style sheet that is used to display http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ is I can eliminate the offending font.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Bruce Kahn
Huntington, NY
email address: bkahn@optonline.net